It’s timeless, it’s classic and essential. A crisp white button down in your closet is deemed more so mandatory than necessary. And here’s five unique ways to style it!
1. Off the Shoulder Crop- Pair this sweet look with anything high waisted. I opted for a full skirt and flats to take off a little edge and punch up more a daytime look. Button one button in the middle, gather the bottom ends and tie- voila!
2. Three buttons down [and an embellished necklace]- Peekaboo pops of skin add a spontaneous glimpse of a little something unexpected. Just a touch adds an element of appeal in a rather tasteful way.
3. Corset bodice- layering a bodice over a crisp white shirt adds a hint of edge and a twist that’s sure to turn a few heads.
4. Belted scarf- Amp up any white shirt by throwing a fun print scarf and belting it. Super chic trick that literally takes 2 seconds. Love this look!
5. Keeping it Classic- no better way to style a white shirt than keeping it clean with boyfriend jeans and a pump. Easy, chic and a laid back type of sexy all in one- that’s why they call it classic.