No one will argue with the fact that sweats/pajamas are probably the most comfortable commodity in one’s closet. And undoubtedly so, sleepwear has definitely seen more daylight as it’s one of the biggest trends on and off the runway!
Though beautiful silk and pattern pajama prints can be worn to look sleek and chic, there are times we still want to maintain our Sunday funday comfort without looking careless. Not always though, can we run around town in our pajamas without looking entirely messy. My advice to you is this- it can be accomplished with the right approach.
I got this Lauren Moshi pj set as a gift from my sibs. Seriously, have been wearing it on repeat in and out of bed, mixing and matching with various tops and bottoms. Though the line may run a bit pricey, it’s worth the splurge. For one– insanely comfy and two– cute enough to wear out and about!
My tips to rockin’ the jams outside the bedroom –
1. Opt for versatile colors like neutrals, greys, blacks
2. Stray away from big logos across the bum
3. Rock a set together or opt for basics on top/bottom like a white tee or black jeans to mix and match
4. Layer with a chic jacket-jean, leather, bomber
5. Top off with sweet sneaks or chic booties AND don’t be afraid to add some sparkle!
Here are a few of my pajama picks-